Sunday 11 March 2012

MyRant: Busy busy busy

Sorry if I can't update as often as I can

I busy working for IT show past 2 days
Today I was off so get to catch up on sleep and settle some stuff

Tommorow last day of IT show
So back to work!
I actually prefer to work tommorow. Due to last day, can get more people to sign up, Yes I selling Internet connection
It just a part time job to earn extra money to settle some stuff. I wish my blog start to earn money! So I just blog and blog for all of you. Anyway do go to the IT show if you want get cheap IT products. It cheap and good bargain. You never regret it. There hourly special too, like free gifts or special discount give.

Time for me to rest. Work hard tommorow. Cya

Here detail on the IT Show
Suntec convention hall
Level 1-6
Open 12-9pm
But may extend since it last day

Have fun shopping


-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search