Monday 11 March 2013

Part 2: Pink hair

As i blog before, Pink hair Part 1, i dying my hair pink. Yesh hot pink.

I been wanting to go back to unusual colours for a long time. So i found someone selling it online so why not try it.
It from manic panic. It cost me $32 include postage. But then when i was browsing online i found out 77 street also sell it. It around $29.90 for the tub and $32.90 for the bottle kind.

I bought mine from Rhetorical
It arrived after around 1 week.
Fast as they got instock unlike some is preorder and need wait like 3 weeks to arrived at least.

Before i dye pink i need to bleach my hair first.


My back hair is very sturborn. as it doesnt bleach properly -.- guess i need used a stronger bleach then.

Then it time to dye pink.



Ignore my face. i know i look spooky though..hehe

I will upload the dry hair pic later as my comp doesnt want me upload -.-



*Edit

Here my hair when it dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search