Saturday 30 March 2013

Macarons!!!!

Yesh...it my favourite!!! But due to it been too sweet, i only eat once a while. My favourite are from canelle. I usually buy strawberry, orange and lemon but if got raspberry nice too.

Yesterday while attending a expo on food!!!! I bought 5 from eatz zi. It taste alright but doesnt have my favourite though have lemon. It sweet as usual and s bit different then at canelle. Mayb i just like canelle.

I want try more places see if it nicer or not so sweet. I on a diet but i got sweet tooth. :-P

I just love macarons since the first time i eat it at a reception 5 years ago. Though i like eclair too if chocolate not so much unless it white chocolate.

Time to buy more macarons...oops i mean salad..hehehe

The first pic is the macarons i bought from eatz zi.
The second is a macaron t-shirt. Anyone know where to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search