Tuesday 5 March 2013

Part 1: Pink hair

As those who been reading my blog for these few years (3 years ago) saw that my hear changes alot.

After since I finish ns I rare got black hair until this year which I try to rest my hair as it drying and breakage.
I try alot of hair mask none works though until I try thw traditional herbal oil. It work but it make my hair become oily and I had to stop. Currently I used pantern and essential hair mask. Hope it cure. But I know I need to go salon to fix it. Haiz no money how to right.

If any salon want sponsor why not. But now I excited to dye my hair pink. It will be used for my blog banner and also background.

I will blog the process as I dye my hair pink. Though it semi permanent it only last 4-6 wash but at least I look better then now I look like a brush hair T.T

I used palty bleach to bleach my hair lighter so can see the pink. The pink is from manic panic.
I got it from rhetorical. They sell instock to local buyer in Singapore.  I will blog about them in my next post.

Here the item I gonna use :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search