Sunday 3 March 2013

Essential hair mask

Was looking for this but I kinda abit reluctant to buy as it $9.90 and it like honey and butter as I thinking it oily.
But once I try it, it changes my mind. It isn't oily as I thought. Though it not creamy but thick then some hair mask I used before.

It come in 2 different type. Nuance airy and premium rich
I try the nuance airy, hope my hair not frizzy anymore.

Last time I got try the liese juicy shower hair spray but I never bought it in the end. 
I try again and it seems to be working again. Gonna try for 1 week and see the result. If good then I buy more!

Trying to cure my hair before I go bleach and dye pink. Yesh pink!!!

Will blog about it. Do stay tune!!

The first pic is the hair mask and 2nd is the juicy showers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search