Tuesday 26 March 2013

La fiche direction hair dye

After trying manic panic for some time, decide to try a different dye instead.

It cheaper around $16-17 include shipping. It only come in tub form 88ml per tub. So usually short hair half a tub and long hair need atleast 2.

It thicker and the colours are brighter but best if you bleach your hair. As i never bleach but only used on light copper hair dye. It turn out okie.

Usually if you want best result is to bleach your hair till it white blonde.

I recomend gatsby strong bleach 2 bottles at least. 1 is not enough.

There palty mens strong bleach you can try. I saw at the beauty store but then I never used it before so I not sure if good.
The other palty bleach is okie but same as gatsby need 2 botol.

Best is used manic panic bleach volume. There few online fb shops sell them. But it around $30 each so more ex but you need only 1 bottle usually.

The first pic is my hair, as I was twice since I dye. It seem the colour drop alot. But best is use less shampoo and cold water. Warm water make the dye run off faster.

As this my first try it wasnt bad. But I wish I bleach first though. But it a try out.

Maybe I order more next time.

The 2nd pic is the hair dye.
It came in 88ml tub.

Due remember to put hair mask on your hair to prevent from damage. Bleach damage hair.....

3rd pic is the contents and what left of it.
Only left 1/4 it seem too little as i got sturbon hair -.-

Lesson learn...next time i should buy 2 tub atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search