Thursday 12 April 2012

MyRant: Twitter on mobile

Twitter everyone used it daily. Don't tell me you don't have a account! I have at least 2. Yes 1 is private just to say what I want to!

Anyway I want change a few setting on my twitter. Due to my comp is RIP actually I no time go fix! And my MacBook not yet here. Only my phone is the only choice I have. Usually if you use twitter there tons of apps. Also can use your browser! But in browser it always in mobile mode. No way to change. So I use puffin browser! But but it lag so much till I give up after 1 hour trying. So I go google but no answer till I found this website. It like a saviour. Finally a way to change it to web version. Only in web version you can change alot of settings.

So I decide to share to all of you!
Here the website : Web version!

Or you can just click this :Twitter

Hope you all can use it!


Anyway a nail blogpost coming soon

-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search