Friday 6 April 2012

MyRant: try live my life if you think yours is better

Yes
I just argue
Not with my friends
But my family

I always envy see kids so close to the parents!
Have fun together! Go shopping! Go holiday together!

I never get to do that
Go picnic dream on!

Go market not go out together
Use me as a person to carry your rubbish!
You ever cook nice food?
Don't think so!
If I want eat I go buy myself!
I never ask for a lot
Just care from them!

I got none!
You say I should be happy I got a family!
I rather don't have!

Everyday already stress on work
Now go home see them worse feeling ever!
It like sure got something bad

I got work you scold me!
I go out a bit late you scold me
I not 16 anymore
I not in school anymore

That why I was happy everyday work till late.
Everyday no need see your face!

You never ask me how my work! What I do
You ask me when my pay!
What is this

Pay pay pay
Money all you ask me

You donno how sad I am
I hate to tell you
But I wish I don't have a family

Everyone will say mother give birth to you
Guess what she didn't to me
So you can't give me that excuse

When I was young
He act as if he my real family
But you are not
Never will be!
Even you change the name
You never be!
I ask to change cause of school problem
All keep asking me! It like never going to end!

It sad that you never tell them
You just say it okie!
What okie!

I got bully in class. You not there to help me
You never even ask how was school!

When I won prizes in school. You tell me oh ok!
No congrats

I remember won the progress award $200

But no where I can see the money
You say use for buy books
But at least buy me something
Nothing!!!! Zero!!!!

Then you can't wait for the money
Ask me go bank fast to collect it
It like it mine yet you want my money

I can giv you part of it but yet you control my life

Then I don't want take another exam yet you force me go take
You never ask me why I don't want continue
I can't study

I wasted 1 year in school
1 year I can go study something that I can work as
Now I keep change job
Never really get a job I happy with
I also want to stay long at a job
I also want to earn alot
But you make me quit!

You know why
Because how to stay in a job
I got it cause you force me to work
I don't want work at random job!
Just so I get money to pay you!

I want study!
Continue my study
Then get a decent job

But yet you force me go work!
Say no money

What is this?
My cousins you go help!
I know she get go university
I go uneverstudy

To you I never make proud of anything
I make you suffer!
I make you angry!

How is it you never proud of me
I get A for maths you never ever care!!

You can spend so much on others kids but you never care about me!

You got ask how is my gf
How my job search
How my life
Rare or never at all

I can't invite people come
I can't even invite for anything
You call my friends crazy, idiots, devils
What is this
You don't know then yet you call them evils
You are evil!

Your friends is not then
Wasting money go buy things with your friends

I tell you
Yet you never want listen

You been trying to maker a cash cow
Yes!
I never like to be with you
Regretted that I say yes
I wonder if I were with my real parents I be different stage right now

You so rich yet you never want spend money on my education

Now my sis paying for my Internet
Yet you make noise
So much until eardrum can burst

Early morning you shout till neighbour can hear

If I got a choice
I ran away far far from hear!
No need cook for me!
I never like your cooking anyway

I know all will never agree with me!
It my family

What family!
No love what so ever

I admire other race
At least once a year have a family gathering

Unless funeral or death then see others

Raya all got green packet from the parents. Me I don't!
My aunt give more then you as a parents
You never fell ashamed?

Just cause I need Internet to find job
You make so much noise!

This what I get from trying so hard.

I want cry but it not worth it

......






-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search