Saturday 14 April 2012

MyRant: My no2 pal!

Today went to vivocity. Then walk towards habourfront mall. Saw build a bear shop and decide to go in and see. Decide to get a bear for myself!

Here the process on how the bear are been stuff!




Choosing a bear! There bunnies too!! And dogs and even hello kitty!

Then go to add sound to bear



I choose a 5 sound bear!




Stuffing time!!







Before the Bear is sew up

There a heart we need to rub on us and the bear so it always be yours


















Lastly make a wish before the heart is place in the bear






Closing up the stuffing with the heart inside!

Then time to give it a bath! But it a air bath!








Brush brush bath bath!











Then time to find clothes.






Hehe trying a boxer but end up I never get it! The clothes cover just nice!




Mmm which nicer :-)




Trying on!



Register his birth cert!




Choosing name!
I name him Ash!!




Weeee bring him home!!

That captain America of the avengers!! There a party next Sunday!

Here he is!



Smiling happily!!

His birth cert




Cya!!

-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search