Sunday 22 April 2012

Event: Build a bear Avengers party

Saw the ads for the party when bought my bear. Decide to sign up for the party. It actually a party for pre launch of Avengers costume!

Here the pics of the party










Here are the costume



Spiderman ( not Avengers but marvel thought )



Incredible hulk



Iron man



And my fav captain America

Here ash in captain America but too bad I too broke buy for him



Payday I go buy for him then!

Next the mascot came out and all get to take pics and sing with him.







It more for kids but everyone have a bear can enjoy too!
Nothing wrong!!
Everyone get a goodie back. A poster, a colour paper and notebook! A fun day though I feel abit too old. Haha never too old for anything!

-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search