Thursday 12 April 2012

Food : Freshness burger

Everytime I walk pass causeway point always saw this fast-food restaurant. I was curious on how the food taste.

Today I decide to try eat the food there. Take me awhile to choose what to eat. They sell burgers, hotdogs, fries and side others too. Drinks are special as they only sell that type of drinks. The only soft drinks they sell are pepsi NEX and 7 up.

I read review and many say good reviews about them. Just that the size is small!

I order terayaki chicken burger



Instead of I order separate sides, I buy the meal instead. It consist of a drink, a burger and fries!






It cost me only $7. Nit cheap but reasonable for a meal. If buy separately it cost more! I advise you buy it as a meal.

Just 1 bad thing about it, the size of the burger! I guess it come from Japan that why it smaller then usual burger. Japanese don't eat much! If you eat mos burger before, the size are around the same.

Another favourite of mine is there a lot of sauces. You can choose which suit your taste butts! I just get chilli and mustard!

They have few more outlets, there at serangoon NEX mall and century square too!

Do go try! Not bad if you wish to eat a different taste of burger then the usual Mcdonalds!

Out of topic a bit, I eaten the chicken bites, nice but it best eat while it still hot



-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search