Saturday 10 September 2011

Shopping after 10pm

So happy finally I get to shop at LALU
I was walking back home to
MRT then my aunt ask me meet her! I forgot today is Friday!

So go centrepoint meet her!
I ask her go LALU since it open till 10 pm!

So I walk around and 2 things caught my eye! A yellow mustard formal shorts and a blazer!
I get the blazer only! In black since my aunt say white hard to match! Agree somehow



Then we go forever 21, I saw the shorts with backzip but it $29 and I only got $20
So never buy!
I thinking buying the shirt but tampines inter sell for $5
No brand though

So go cotton on! All seem ex though! 2 for $30/20/40
It like i need get 3 or 2 but I need only 1
End up go Zara get a basic top!




I want go new look to get the toga jumper but I go LALU already T.T
Nevermind wait for sale!
My aunt went back whereas I go walk around till 11pm
For 1 hr from around 9 45 pm
I manage go 3 malls! But most shop close!
Singapore should open till 12am
So I can shop hehe

I walk among the quietness of mall after 10pm
Forever 21 is still full!
It not as full as h & m though
H & M still has long queue to enter!
A top brand sell item below $50 is worth the queue
I go twice!!
But I wish they have more casual shorts or snow boots!

I didnt go today though!
Should have go though maybe can get some item!
I go Charles and Keith thinking getting a bag sling/tote type
But the design not much caught my eye!
I walk pass dip drops but it already closed!
I think I go Tangs to see the Japanese fashion
Maybe something caught my eye

That time I went I saw this nice dress jacket vest type



It by Yumumu
I like it so much!
Price around $400
Abit ex for me though, can get a beats by dr dre earphones
I want though ! Maybe tailor a similar type!

Cya
Ps. Today was a fuck up day!
Argh!!!
-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search