Wednesday 21 September 2011

Robinsons and mio TV presents PRIMETIME FALL FASHION

http://www.nuffnang.com.sg/robinsons/

Party with Robinsons & mio TV
29 September 2011, 7:30pm
Avalon, Marina Bay Sands

Want have a party with stars?
Why not come and join this party!
Brought to you by robinsons and mio tv

To RSVP, just go link above!
Write a blog post, link to them, submit and that it!

It so easy! Don't forget to blog about why you are a fashionista!

Me yes I love fashion!
I change my style alot!

Don't matter if cheap or expensive! I will get it if it suit me!

Here a pic of me trying different fashion style










So why not go RSVP and be fashionable!!!

:-)

Quick tickets are limited:-)

Here a screenshot of the website






-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search