Monday 12 September 2011

Brand: Cotton On

"Cotton On was founded in 1991, with the first store being opened in Geelong, Australia. As of 2010, the Cotton On chain has over 700 stores worldwide."




Have you buy something from them!
I like to buy from them when I still working at city square mall
The clothes are cheap and comfortable
I buy my t-shirts, tank tops and leggings
But since I work at orchard I go forever 21 or new look more

The bandage skirt are cheap and nice, if I not wrong 2 for $20
anyway they own rubi shoes

The shoes are comfortable and cheap!
Why not go buy 1
You may just fall in love with them

Some say the clothes are not good quality and too cheap but it good for the price
$10 for a t-shirt so what you can ask more

Rather then you buy same quality for $30 atleast
Some of you may not agree
But is okie!

It just my opinion

Cya

-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search