Friday 30 September 2011

MioTv / Robinson - Prime Time Fall Fashion 2011

Receive a invite from nuffnang after I enter the contest!
Write a post and sent to them!

Went there around 6 30pm! Take bus 502 from orchard road!
Reach around 7 15pm
Go collect my ticket!



Then walk around and saw Jayley Woo of new face finalist



I want take with Hayley but she not there!
So next I decide go outside take pic while waiting












Me and ahgirlplussize

So walk inside and saw gong cha and big 7-11 yes big!!



Gong cha



The 7-11
Huge right!
So we decide to go around since it 7 30pm
We hang around outside to see any bloggers!
Saw bong quiqui
Pic with ahgirlplussize
Will wait for her!
So we enter and has to go through here to take lift



It 2nd floor! The view is superb!
Then we enter the club and guess most seat are taken !
So we sit next best thing
Near the bar!



Nothing to do but wait!
So go get the free drinks!
2 soft drink and 1 wine!
The wine!



We seat chit chat!
Use phone till half my batt gone!
Seriously wait for 1 1/2 hours still not yet start!
Seem like wait for bloody VIP to come!
Then at around 9pm



Then back to music and chit chat! Pity those who has stand so long!

This what happen you are bore waiting




Hehe

Then around 9 40pm show starts!
Here the pics!










































That it
Nothing special!
So we decide to go off after that! Cause it like kinda end so fast!
Maybeline event earlier I go is much better
No goody bag too !
Only some got !
O.o
Weird lol!
No info on the brands too! It like you guess yourself!
The host say like bullet train!
Overall a event not worth !
I tell you first event I go no info on events!
Haiz!!!
Not so wasted cause I manage to go Avalon which they say it best club! Nah not best!!

Maybe not my taste!
I see bartender wear normal clothes weird right!

Anyway it over
Thanks nuffnang for the invites

Here a pic they give us



-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian



Ps. My blazer button broke off T.T
Lucky got extra lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search