Tuesday 13 September 2011

Charles and Keith

I went to the shop just now to collect my bag which bought a days ago
That time no stock so they even try near outlet but cant find any!
So I say I pay and you call me when it here

That time was with my aunt !
So they treat us was nice!

Then today I go collect!
I can't seem to get the sales attention!

Wtf!
Then I go cashier and show her the receipt and she just look me and say I can't exchange
I was huh!
I come to collect not exchange
In the end the sales who serve me that time saw me!
He take out and serve me!

Then I went away!
I was walking and saw this lady looking for someone to serve her!
All ignore her!
It seem she not important and I saw she walk off saying I will not shop her anymore

Wah!
She local and look rich from her clothes ! And she don't look Chinese!
So what you think?

I guess the staff at the outlet has a problem or the company told them this way!

I wonder

The outlet is at 313 Somerset!
I rather shop at LALU or new look where service are way better !

Bad day! I lost money , serve by bad services and end up saw a blind man pee at bus stop

What a day!


-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search