Tuesday 23 August 2011

World industries skate shoes

My 2nd post on shoes but 3rd on footwear
I remember I post on my sandals

Bought my shoe beginning of this year when I start my pushcart at cineleisure
I was looking for a shoe to wear as my roxy shoes has worn out after years of wearing
Bought more then 2 years ago!
Bought it online from US
Original as in Singapore they never bring in!

Anyway my skate shoes I bought also as a motive to skate again!!

I got a inline skate also
Another post then

Here my shoes



Regular use that why it near my door!!
It also feel comfortable more then normal shoes
As I tend to get ingrown toe nails
I will hurt my toe if my shoes are not comfortable!
But I still wear for fashion but not everyday though!!

I wear my $5 slipper from Ripples!!



Stars!!!
Yes I likes stars
1 day I want get stars pattern tattoo on my hip area!!
Cool right!!

Wonder if I should dress up tommorow!!

Maybe!!

Cya

-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search