Sunday 28 August 2011

Review on forfleasake good nite market

I went to the event on both days
The first day was around 10 30 pm because of traffic jam!
Today I went around 9 30 pm

Yesterday wasn't crowded!
It was slight drizzle but atleast never rain!



Not much item was on sale
And it seem alot empty tables!
Then the area abit cramp to walk!
I think it better to have less table
The area also half dark!
The area near the entrance are dark!
The seller was seen using their own lights!
The inside which big shelter area was so bright!

Also on first day when it didn't rain. It was humid and stuffy
If fan are added will be!

It a good idea to held at nite. Those who work late can go
But the place has little parking so can be a bit difficult!

I didn't buy anything though

Though take a pic with my favourite blogger bongquiqui

I went back today to see if I can get anything
Found some item but then it was raining so was wet around outdoor tent!









From my pic you can how dark it is
But I manage get 2 item!
A shirt and a tank top!
Will blog about it later then!

It was much cooling though cause it raining earlier!
Not as hot as yesterday!
Also more items are seen and more cheaper maybe last day that why

Overall it a good idea
But they improve
Like lighting problem and the stuffy and cramp space!

Hope they do again!!!

And a better one!

Cya

-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search