Thursday 18 August 2011

Buying at Taobao

As you all know, it not easy to buy on Taobao
Non mandarin reader will not be able to understand anything

Also to pay on Taobao you need a China bank account or through money transfer

But now you can do it more easier!

Heard of peeka.sg
http://buy4u.peeka.sg/

They help you to pay and buy
So you just need to tell them what you want purchase from any Taobao seller
They do the rest
You just need to pay them include a fee for them ( help you buy)

There also
65daigo.com

Same as peeka, they help you buy!

So no need china bank acct
They do the buying

You just need find what you want buy
Give them the info needed
Pay them through local bank
Then wait for it!

They are professional!!

No worries about your item!

If you live out of Singapore
I suggest Taobaonow.com

Same as peeka and 65daigo

They accept paypal too

Only 1 problem
You still need know at least basic mandarin to read Taobao
Which I have a problem
I know so basic only I know is spoken

If so easy I will learn but it take months just to learn!!!

Hehe

Help any one!!


-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search