Saturday 20 August 2011

Tight shorts

Just now while waiting for train I saw this lady waiting at the other side for train
She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts
What make me awake was her shorts
It was so tight
Yes tight
That her underwear vpl can be seen from afar!



It seem she wearing tight undies!
Or undersized!
Wrong sized and she still wear!

It a big fashion mistake!
Why not wear a g-string or thong!
Or some go commando!
It not a nice to see!
It either she buy bigger shorts or change her undies!

Even if I were her I wear a g-string




From the front you can already see her tight shorts

She need a makeover soon!!
Hehe!

It Saturday today!!!
I am having a nightmare
No wig for tomorrow!
Guess I don't even gonna cos anymore!
Time to quit I guess!

Haiz

Sad to just leave!!!

Cya


-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search