Saturday 27 August 2011

Black list buyer?

Why you blacklist buyer!!
They are your customer!
Without you blacklist them they will not come back buy from you!

They too "paiseh" to do it.
I will be feel this way!
Cause it like unless desperate I will not go ask the seller!

Some seller are just wtf!
Yes! No postage! No meet up
What so ever!
As a seller your customer is important!
Lost 1 you lose 10
I study customer service that why I can tell you!
Before the course I tend to think we as customer always right
But once you go through, you sure change your mind!

Anyway serving a customer is like a routine

You need please then so they buy more!

But then as a customer you need respect the seller too!

Anyway back to blacklist!
I don't blacklist buyer but I will do to seller!
You sell you run away!
Buyer lost money!
You seller blacklist buyer
You sell to another seller! There you earn money again!
You just slowly earn rather then never earn!
Think again!
You are blacklist a buyer
You doing a BIG favour to your competitor
Kinda stupid!
It like warning them! You just make them vary and earn money from other customer!

This is my view !

If you want FEEL FREE TO BLACKLIST ME! there hundreds of ways to buy without people know your true identity

Duh! This is Internet!

Only you think blacklist buyer works!

There my opinion
Don't agree your problem
Not mine!
Just happy you even read this post!!

Cya
It 3am time to sleep


Sleepy me!!


-Follow me on twitter: @WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search