Saturday 22 February 2014

Trust - is it so hard to do it?

Lots of things happen to me this year and it only 2 months. Another 10 more to go. So it make me want write this article. What make me want write this article is cause all stories i read. It seem to be people make use of trust given to them.

Here a story I just read. Click me . The girl has a loving boyfriend and he boring according to her. Loving and yet she can say boring. Then she goes around flirting then get hook to a exciting bloke. I dont understand this type of guy. So exciting to steal people girlfriend.

The trust part is the boyfriend trust her that she will not go around flirting and go foul around. Yet she goes for a exchange event she go foul around and find this guy who she say she fall in love.

But he really love her? That the question.

I encounter a lot in this situation. If she can do this now. How you gonna trust her she will not do it again in the future.

Actually it not only girls. Guy do it too.
Go after attach girls cause more exciting. Attach but yet still flirt. Bluff the girlfriend say working. But yet go around finding new girlfriend.

Those who lie and lie. Say will go but in the end not even shadow appear.

Trusting is never easy. Nor it hard. But if you sincerely show you can be trusted. Proof it.

Another story is how a cousin can trick and bluff his own uncle. Doesnt it will easily show you are a cheater. Untrustable?

Saying so much nice thing end up backstab.

So trusting someone 100% is never gonna happen but atleast 80% so if the person bluff atleast you not gonna hurt so much!

This is just my thoughts. You may disagree. Feel free to say your comments. I open to it. But do go around telling lies about me. Who are you. You dont know me at all.

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search