Sunday 16 February 2014

Abercrombie & Fitch , mine very first purchase

Since it open here in singapore. I never bought anything. Been to the shop a lot of time but always never buy anything as the prices are always expensive.

Around $100 for a top. Kinda ex.

But today I went in and they having discount. Yes lots of it. A lot of items selling at $20-100. Way below original prices.

I bought a top at only $13.90. Bought a S size since M are kinda big on me. It just nice fit!

Never I imagine I will own a abercrombie and fitch item though i bought a faked top years ago. I didnt realise it faked cause it look so original. Then I saw the original price then I realise I was cheated.

Moving on...
I was shock see the price drop. I decide to get it since it cheap and nice.
(pic below)

While walking I notice the undies. One of it caught my eye. Click me
It selling for $40. I not sure if I should get it though. Hmmm mayb see how is it then..

Have a good Sunday all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search