Thursday 20 February 2014

Hong Kong Disneyland - wish I can be there

Since young, I always like Disney.

I always watch Disney cartoons. I especially like eyeore and donald duck.

I been to a few disney on ice right here in Singapore.

I remember back in 1997, there a Disneyfest (disneu travelling show). I get to attend it. I even kept the tickets in my wallet till it changes colours.

One thing I regret, I never take any pictures as I dont own a camera back then. Back then camera are expensive. I try google for pictures but there limited available.

Actually back in the 90s, Singapore nearly have a Disneyland but as you know our goverment not willing to spend money building it as they prefer invest in other stuff.

Though there Universal Studios at Sentosa but it unlike disneyland.

Disneyland seem to be like a dreamland. Where you go and be a kid all over again!

I know right now cant effort to go. Money is 1 thing. To go you need lots of money. Time is not a issue but I just cant find the time to save up.

In Singapore all so ex. Even eat cost you back $10 a meal. That for breakfast only!

I do wish I can get to go. Only stay at Disneyland all the way!

Anyone want sponsor me ? *.-"
I will give free ads (permanently), free blog post on my blog and i will exposed on twitter...

Hope I can get to enjoy my dream...

*pic from google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search