Tuesday 18 February 2014

Cotton on/ cotton on body quality

Today i gonna talk about cotton on clothes. I rarely buy at cotton on. But if I saw something nice I will buy.

Like the short tights which is cheap. And if they on sale.

Today I buy a onesie for $10. I decide to wash before I wear it. I was very detail to see any tear or deform during buying. While washing I notice a small hole. Omg. I not sure if my washing powder was kinda strong or the cotton is bad quality.

Since it $10 I dont feel so bad but still it kinda saying they use bad quality cloth. How can it tear as it nvr been used.

It seem what people say is true. The quality is bad. But the swimwear is nice. Maybe depends what item you buy I guess.

I bought the towel and the swimwear and it wasnt that bad. Guess the onesie wasnt good quality.

It was $24 before sale $10.

So do you have same experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search