Friday 12 April 2013

Trip to Adventure Cove , Marine Life Park, Resortworld Sentosa

As i blog before last year. I went to the S.E.A Aquarium. So this time I went to next door adventure cove. Early morning when i check the weather forecast and does not seem to be on my side. It show rain in the afternoon and heavy rain in the evening. But overall it didnt rain. Wah I lucky or what. But then good luck never last on me. Open letterbox. Bills need settle. T.T yes blogging not worth if you not so popular or a girl. There a story for another day. The day started well. As I need get a top to wear there. Went vivo to get at roxy but guess what. Dont have! T.T end up i bought at wave house billabong. It actually a late birthday gift though. After that we take train back to resort world to go to adventure cove. It a long walk. It like 100-200 metre away. It a tiring after you come back walking back. Buying ticket was a breeze. Fast and smooth. I guess people go early at 10am. The park open from 10am to 6pm. It doesnt open at night. But who go water park at night. Though wild wild wet at pasir ris open till 7pm. After bought our tickets here. We straight enter. The lockers and the changing room was located near entrance but there more at bay water area. I read that a lot suggest there then near entrance as far to walk. This is the main sign you saw when enter. There a fountain before the sign which kids saw playing. Once we are change we straight jump in the adventure river. The floats are available free. It was all over the river. It cause some float jam as too much was in one area.( like traffic jam or should it be river jam.) It a long ride the park. It go through few attraction. Best is see the sting ray area and under the fish tank area. It best if you got underwater camera. But there photographer who will take your pics. I end up taking but when i saw the price to print out was o.O $35 for a 5r pics. And $40 a small pic plus 2 keychain. My gf want buy but too expensive. It like five - six time more then a print out of the pictures. But if you are tourist then you would pay so to keep a souvineer. If not buying the towel worth more which was $29.90. This where you can get any last minute swimwear if yours wasnt approve or you forget yours but price are expensive!!!! Speedo swimsuit is $91 which outside is $79.90. There roxy and quicksilver but limited design and item There wasnt much rides. Around 6 rides. Consider the space was small. If compare to wild wild wet, ride at adventure cove are new or not available around the region. I maybe wrong but from what I been. It seem only there have. Last i know wild wild wet use less floats for rides. I would explain much of the rides. It easy available. Click me There also phamlet of the park map and attraction. The ride wasnt thrilling enough for trill seeker but to me it was thrilling. One day I wish to try ride rollercoaster. One day right hehe. There restaurant those who hungry. Though food review wasnt good -.-. If best if you just want eat without want to change and go elsewhere. It call the bay restaurant. I saw a few dining in thier swimsuit and some even in bikini. Nice. -.-ll. Not cold? I sure will. It around 4 plus that we decide to change. From 12 30 to about 430 pm we were so tired. What make ones tired is walking up stairs to play the ride Here one of the popular attraction snockelling. It 2.9 m deep pool or aquarium full of fish. We can still see if we cant enjoy it. You can see my relection on the glass. It was worth the ticket $29. But locker is expensive. I heard price was 2-4 but now super ex $10-20 though per day. Like daylight robbery. But then it computerise so cover back software cost maybe. Like a certain organisation oops....hehe:-/. Anyway do go weekdays less crowded. And you can ride more times. Without 1hr queue. I do have few more pictures. If you want see more. I can upload on my photobucket. But not all are upload. The map of the area near entrance Part of adventure river For toddlers The dark cave. Kinda spooky. More pics soon Any follow my new twitter. @waffles_himeko. Cya gonna sleep This is a re do post. As pics dont load.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search