Monday 1 April 2013

Campus superstar

I just have to blog about this. It seem the judges are just shock that Gwendolyn still around. They keep giving her lower and lower points. It the final... After this no more so why so low.

The lowest was 3.0 out of 10. What the fuck??? At the very least 5.0. It as if she worse then steven lim. She still young not event 18. Yet the pressure is on her. Lucky she strong! If not donno what will happen.

I dont blame the judges saying she cant sing well but dont make it that it obvious they dont want her to win.

It was shocking that the 2 guys was out before her but then that a competition if you ask audience to vote.

Side track abit, nice dress they wear. Bonnie dress are nice and cute. Especially that hat.

About her singing yes i cant denied she can sing that well. But then if i was voting i never vote her. Cause it like giving a cat fish when he got a giant fish beside him to last for a month. Dont get it? I make it simple, she already won! She dont need this competition anymore then Gwendolyn. But too bad it not like Taiwan or even Malaysia.

If you realise why my post sound as if it was written while the show is live. Yesh i type it during the live show. Till it ends.

Gwendolyn 2nd solo song was much better but still it just crap to me. The judges are just wasnt plan she to advance.

Why cant they just relax abit. It the freaking final. I getting irritated the more i write this.

Rarely i see judges instead encourage but give bads comment.

"you sound karaoke" a judges comment.
My fav all time .....
Not because i like but i find it funny. It the final you can say that. Hope she regret saying it!

Before you start punch me for saying all this or all worse sue me. I declare all this not to bring down the show. If not i dont watch it. Correct right.

You sue me i cant pay also so it waste of time. I not a fan if both but they work hard. Best is give them encouragement.

Yesh encourage. They are just still kids.

The winner was Bonnie. It obvious. No suprise. Unless Gwendolyn win then it a suprise. It seem Gwendolyn look so strong for a 14 year old.
I guess i will broke down if it was me.

Bonnie look shock. But she was the winner from the start.

I just feel they should get judges that unbiase or better judgement. But it over!!!!

Everyone so happy the one they want win.

One question, where the first winner? Shawn who? Tok or something. There you remember? But you remember Kimberly Chua? Yesh..

Mediacorp will be mediacorp. Good technology but  just just haiz........*.*"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search