Monday 22 April 2013

National Geographic shop at vivocity closing down

As the title says. The shop is closing for good. It sad to see. I like to go buy some of the item there. After page one bookstore closed. Another closed. Even Rip curl has become half and golden village cinema ticket counter are smaller. Nike boutiqe are opening at the other 3/4 area of the former ticket counter. So many shop closing. It seem that vivocity losing it appeal. Even daiso lesser and lesser customer. There new shop like lowry farm, francfranc and even cotton on. It sad to see those shop closed I still remember going there shop after come back from sentosa. Anyway go quick before they closed. Even the cafe utensil is for sale. You can buy everything except the staff and the sign. Farewell national geographic shop... Please credit if you borrow my pic. I dont watermark doesnt mean i dont care if you used. I let you keep in your computer but if you want used do credit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search