Monday 22 April 2013

Old pics of sentosa pre 2002

I browse online and decide to put old pics of sentosa before 2002. All pics doesnt belong to me. I google and this what i found. Credits to the owner! Fantasy island - closed 2001. It singapore first water theme park and the biggest. Closed down due to accident (a girl died) and low attendace as the ride safety are not what it is today. Ferry terminal - demolish for resort world. Burger king and a&w used to be here. A&W used to be on a boat. The boat change to a chinese restaurant before it closed down. Pre 1998 ferry was the only transport cost 60cents to $1. Dragon trails- my favourite as i like dragons. It a old trail which past through fountains to musical fountains and gardens. It was a nice area to take pictures. Musical fountain has moved to siloso beach and the area is now lake of dreams but it a fountain show too! The dragon now is the sky tower. Monorail - free and stuffy. But it free! It slow but it atleast bring you to the attraction before now need take bus as the sentosa express only go 4 miserable stop and it $3.50 expensive ride ever! I miss the annoucement we always laugh at underwaterworld. And finally is the old world trade centre. Gosh it where you go for exhibition. I remember I go for guiness world record exhibition and has nightmare on the tattoo girl. And Harbour pavillion yes a concert hall with sound so great you can hear surround sound(echo lah hehe). The semi circle is now vivocity. Exhibition hall has been converted to shops. If you go pics. Do share but credits if you get from someone. I go adventure cove again. I will blog it again later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search