Thursday 16 February 2012

Piggydaily: S. League gonna be on tv at last

Remember my complain last week
Yes no reason was given why they decide to cancel the live
But this week it on
Yes you can get to watch the match tonite
It between Balestier Khalsa vs Tampines Rovers
At 7 30pm
Those no cable, need to tune your tv to the free channel by starhub
You will see this pic



That means you found it
Save it and wait till around 7 15pm for them to on the match

S. League free live match is on this channel every Thursday
Cause Saturday will be lionsVII match

Those who been watching lionsVII match
It the same channel

Yes I will be watching!
Support local league!


Anyway I think I know why no free view
Cause Harimau Muda playing
It a team from Malaysia
Yes our neighbour under 23 national team

Lucky it back
Time to enjoy watching!!



-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search