Saturday 4 February 2012

BreakingNews: the idiot aaron tan back

Click but don't blame me if you become more stupid

He back!
With more stupid video!
Say do for love one
But yet flame others
Dumb I must say!
Just to be infamous not for love one
Cause why do video, go chase her right !



Wah rich I must say!
used android phone upload
Have a mac comp

But yet his brain is still in his own world




Wah 80% bad review
Hahaha

The next infamous superstar of Singapore!

Only 1 thing
He bluff he going boys home
Or is it boys home can use phone and mac comp
Haha dream on

I guess he never wake up!

Steven lim is infamous but he never flame people to be infamous

He forgot
People never forget

Cya
Enjoy your fame on cyberspace

Sad those name Aaron or worse Aaron Tan same name as he
He not even suit to have such a nice name!
Should just name mmmmh
Nah even dumb is a disgrace

Good nite


-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search