Friday 24 February 2012

Piggydaily: Daisyrock bass

Yes I have a left handed bass
Bought a year ago at Pomo
It cost around $300
it cheaper cause of clearing stock
Thinking of selling off since I very rare play but feel abit sad to let it go
I think I sell off my inline skates better though

Here are the pics of the bass









Those who thinking this brand exist
Yes it does
Not easy to get in Singapore
Only at pomo basement 1 the guitar shop you can get it
No others shop unless they unofficial bring in
It not cheap too
1 guitar cost around usd$200

It actually a guitar made for girls and ladies
It smaller and lighter but sound are the same
So if you think it will not rock as normal fender, you are wrong
Just fender is more famous and it use by musician for a long time
Me myself used to own a fender guitar
But I hate it though, not easy to carry for me
So I go for Daisyrock
Lighter and smaller just now for me

Next I want get is this



Hard case!
Yea then it complete but then need the strap too!

Okie then
Time to rest

Need to think how to get $699
don't ask why!
T.T

-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search