Friday 17 February 2012

Events: DOMINO’S GO HALAL

Was invented by omy.sg to attend a event called DOMINO’S GO HALAL
It located just opposite my block
So easy for me to go
After work I bath and just go down to attend
I was the first to arrived as I was so near!

While waiting for all bloggers to arrived we seat down chit chatting with each other!

After all blogger has arrived. The organiser domino's pizza
Start their talk on why domino's is halal



The talk was done by Ms Linda Hassan
She the marketing manager of domino's pizza Singapore and Malaysia

She also explain on domino's delivery services

Domino's pizza will always delivery within 30 mins garantee
Unless if they cant make it
You will receive voucher from domino's pizza
You as a customer can feedback if your pizza or food has a problem
Domino's will change your pizza or give you vouchers if they have problems
Very rare a fast-food restaurant do this
Or more like none!
You try other pizza delivery and very rare they change or delivery within 30 mins

Best when you order online
There offer that only you received when you order online!

And and the best part is
You can monitor your pizza been cook and delivery
It call GPS global pizza service! (not global positioning system duh :-P)

Here are the pizza and side orders that are serve

Pizza's








You wonder what drink is that?
It green tea!
Look like pee right hehe!




Side order:


It spicy !!! It Tom yam flavour chicken
Dip in the cheese sauce before eat



My fav fried chicken
I donno but everytime order pizza I will order this side order
The way the chicken taste is very tasty




Onions ring!
I not a fan though
I try and it taste not bad though I still don't like!

Then there dessert
Chocolate lava



A chocolate cake
It soft in the inside
So once you poke, the chocolate flow out



It taste sooo chocolate!!!
Very sweet too
I can't finish !!
Not a chocolate fan
If you chocolate lover you will fall in love with it!

The whole events was fun
Get to meet new blogger!
Never knew there Muslim blogger
Rare we get Muslim blogger!

Thanks omy!

Back to my boring lift again!!
Cya!!

Don't forget to go to domino's
:-)

Best is order online!!!
Free items if only you order online:-)



-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search