Sunday 8 January 2012

Piggydaily: Problems

PROBLEMS This 8 letter word Every has atleast 1 in their life Nobody is perfect But have solve it Yes ignoring it is a choice So does solving But if you got nobody to help you I guess some people will choose to end their life. Example the sucide at bedok reservoir Why people end their life you ask Simple Loneliness Yes! Parents are busy or gone or just missing from their life No sibling or they ignore you Friends are hopeless, they come and go That why no one help them Problems are like bubbles You pop one another appear But in life you no problem You are GOD So solving them You ask how Simple Slowly think Slowly figure it out If it at night Sleep, in the morning Wake up and think with a fresh mind It can so simple and difficult at same time Never end your life You end you create more problem You just transfer it to your family! That why got problem Go find help Don't end up you just go end your life God give you life You end it It a sin Some free thinker may not agree But it the same Never say it the end But treat it as a new beginning I have problem too Sometimes I just can't solve it My family are there to help me Friends not all will help They comfort but none will come to actually help you personally That why if possible go to a professional They can help you! Lastly I repeat again Don't end your life!! Do watch confession of a crime sun ch5 10pm -Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo Like me on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search