Friday 6 January 2012

Piggydaily: Chatime in Singapore

Remember last month I talk about chatime bubble tea Chattime Malaysia Now it is in Singapore I went to ehub downtown east and saw!!!! So excited to go try Cause I heard so much about it yet I can't drink cause it not in Singapore I was wrong!!!!


It located at entrance of ehub It take over new urban man flip-flops shop There isn't a queue at all Wonder why so famous in Malaysia I order pearl milk tea If you want taste how the milk tea is Buy pearl milk tea to compare I guess chatime is better then koi but that my opinion More pics!


The menu!


Promotion!! You can seat too Chitchat drink bubble tea


Ahgirlplussize happily waiting





She happy get it!


Here the receipt


Enjoy! -Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo Like me on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search