Sunday 15 January 2012

Piggydaily: CoCo Ichibanya Curry




Went to orchard with my friend Kenneth He want buy some new year clothes and manga So once we reach we went to eat at CoCo Ichibanya Curry It at b2 of 313@Somerset The curry is nice Not spicy but sweet I eat the omelete fried chicken rice


Just the chicken kinda small But then It enough for me Those who eat a lot maybe not Hehe Kenneth eat the Curry set rice Come with a salad and drink


He order spicy He was feeling the spiciness after eat it! That why don't order too spicy! Overall I give 8/10 Good services Always top up our ice water once it empty They are alert !! Mine cost $15++ worth the price if you ask me Do go early Tend to be full on weekend due to the restaurant is kinda small A good place to eat curry before go shop shop away! Cya! Ps. 1 more week to cny!!!! -Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo Like me on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search