Friday 2 January 2015

School reopens

Today is the beginning of a brand new school year. Seeing the children going to school remind me of my time in school.

It was 23 years ago since I was in primary 1. Going to school back then was something we all look forward too. It was fun going to primary 1. Though frightening it was a time we get to learn new things.

It all changes as we enter primary 3, there was the time we need to make sure  we study hard so we can go further.

I always don't like to go school after I enter secondary school. Drag myself everyday just to go to school. I always the slowest in class. I not that clever. Those who know me will say you in top class. Yes but I the slowest among the top. I stuck in between the clever and the slow learners. I never say they are stupid but they learn at different pace then us. T

I always got look down as no one will help me. The teachers always goes to the clever or those need help.

I was left all alone by myself to learn. I nearly give up studying until I meet this teacher. Ms Lee was a good teacher.  I can't forget how she help me to get through my o level. I go through so many things in life that I just have no more hope in life.

Everyday whenever I have time I will chat to her. She help me a lot. If not her I can't get through pass o levels . 

Teachers don't just teach. They are a mentor, a counselor and even a friend. They help us to learn and much more.

I use to it think teachers only teach but after entering secondary school it open up my eyes. 

Whenever I passby a school I will look at the school and reminder those years in school. Having fun learning, those fighting , those naughty time and the success and failure in exam or test.

I really miss school. School was time in your life that a chance you get to enjoy. Once work life starts little time left to enjoy. 

That why I always say let the children learn don't keep enforce them be no 1. Enjoy study don't be like me. End up doing a job just to get by. Not something I love to do. 

Happy Studying Children!!

Cya
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search