Tuesday 20 January 2015

Expose: Mediacorp reuse dress once again

Last week I was watching this show call Koji Cooks on mediacorp channel 5 at 930pm.
I notice something familiar!
The orange dress worth by Silver Ang. It look familiar really familiar. I try to recall when I see it before.

I remember it was on TV more then once. In fact more then 3 times. 

I began to recall the first time I saw it was actually a ad by toggle to promote toggle. I remember it was a gym scene. Which the guy was on threadmill running and watching a toggle drama on his phone but it look like as if it live infront of him. Priscilla chan if I not wrong, wear the dress that time. She was so call a third party.

Then after a while I saw it again on TV. This time in a comedy. Staring Mark Lee. I can't recall the title but I remember it about house agent. And the old man and his mistress wanted buy a house and he end up in the hospital. She the mistress wore the dress too. 

I know I saw the dress again a few times just can't recall where. 

Then they reuse it once again
The dress do look nice and sexy as it tight fit but the colour make me remember it been use more then twice. Very rare or never a TV channel use clothes that has been wear before again and again.
This show the TV show has no clothes sponsor that they had to reuse a dress that been reuse a lot of times.

But Silver Ang do look good in it but her character make the dress look slutty. As I recall almost all the character who wear the dress is either a mistress or third party girl. Hmmmm

Maybe it a seduction dress. But it is orange! Bright orange!! I don't think it suitable. 

Talking about Koji Cooks the show. It just not that good. Not funny too. 
I rate 2.5/5. 

Cya
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search