Thursday 1 January 2015

Goodbye 2014

I kinda reluctant to write this blog post. There 1001 reason why I reluctant to write.

But if I didn't write it I feel I never let it out of me.
Here goes!

2014 has been a up and down for me. Experience tragedy, things around me not going to plan. My resolution gone into pieces.

First of all I really wanted to study for another diploma but in the end it didn't happen as I didn't get the course I wanted. I really want to broaden my qualification but it didn't happen.

Then my handphone decide to die on me  twice! Yes twice! Once the whole phone breakdown! The second time was after 2 days of buying it. I drop it and it crack and end up didn't work at all. I end up borrowing a spare phone. 

Then money I save up to go holiday or just a stay cation was gone to pay debt not cause by me. A asshole cheat my family end up I have to pay the debt.

I apply for a few new jobs. None but 1 reply and they give me store men job! I have a education yet I received this kind of offers. I don't look down on store men but it not a job I do good at it. I want get a job I love doing and it will last long time.

Then I get few comments that not necessary. I know I don't have a great sense of english but don't go around commenting I wasted my education. Some blog post was written in a hurry or in a way easy to understand but yet I was scolded. I guest some people just like to bring people down. Lucky for me I choose to ignore. I even modified back my blog post. Guess even I wrote in perfect english still those not happy! Can't please everyone I guess!

Though there bad things happening, there few good things worth mentioning. As you all know I join spooktacular asa scare talent. It was fun. Thanks to this guy who introduced me to Cassandra who is the incharge. Was a nice lady. She take care her talent very well. From what I hear she has a hard time working with Sentosa. You know internship you can't choose and can't quit. So it never easy! I go through it and I regreted choosing the course. It like a torture to go through it every day. You try imagine seeing your enemy and has to work with him everyday. That how it feel!

I manage to save up to get things I wanted for some time. Though not a phone . I feel please I get to buy it. Even though what I wanted is sold out but still i get a different one.

For now I looking forward to 2015.
Brand new year. Brand new things to look forward too. 

2014 was full of tragedy too. 3 plane crash, a big flood, shooting which innocent died. So much bad things happens.

Though it a tragedy which we can't predict or wish it didn't happen. We take it as a lesson. Enjoy life. Don't be sad, be positive!

I end this post with a wish

Happy New Year 2015
Cya Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search