Monday 12 January 2015

Melissa Shoes

I don't think most of you heard this brand Melissa. For me the first time I heard the name I thought "huh got such brand!"

It actually a shoes brands. Yes they sell shoes for ladies. Especially jelly shoes which are famous nowadays

Melissa shoes is a brand from Brazil. The famous shoes from Melissa are the jelly shoes. Those kind of shoes which made of rubber. Comfortable to wear and suitable for rain or shine. Famous designer has done collaboration with Melissa shoes. Among its collaborative partners are creative bigwigs like Jean Paul Gaultier, Egyptian designer Karim Rashid, the Campana Brothers and Iranian architect Zaha Hadid. They also won awards such as Fifty shoes that change the world by Design Museum for their jelly shoes.

Thier shoes are love by millions of ladies in the world. Among those who wear Melissa shoes are celebrities such as Dita Von Teese, Katy Perry and Katie Holmes. 

The signature bubble-gum scented Jellys which are famous and love in the fashion world, they too have worked hard to create fantastic shoes in other categories.
Such as ankle boots and flip flops which crest with Gaetano Pesce partnership, are running against iconic brands like Alexander McQueen in the Oscars of design held in London in 2012

Melissa shoes also have a collection Melissa + Smurfs shoes in their signature comfy PVC. 
So cute to see smurfs on the design of the jelly shoes

Here I thought I would introduce you to the brand’s great collection. You can get them at  ZALORA Singapore  for Melissa Shoes online which you will absolutely adore. 

Just click  Melissa shoes online. So easy.

Here are my top 3 choice of the collections.
1)
It simple nice and elegant. Can easily match with anything I wear. From formal to informal. No need to think much and go from the office straight to dinner date or party in a club. Why green you may ask. As I have clothes that are green in different shades so it suit my clothes in my wardrobe.

2)
Another choice that is green. I love the heart shade. It look like created by using computers. This too can wear as formal or informal too. Same as above. I usually pick shoes that multi function as it easy if have a event after work. No need bring extra shoes and need to change clothes. But some shoes are so nice that you can't resist buying it. But only special occasion can wear it. That why I try to avoid getting this type of shoes but sometime you can't resist. I know you all know how I feel too. See the shoes so nice but don't know where to wear it. So you think so long end up still buy it.

3)
3rd choice is flip flop. I a beach going person so I will choose a flip flop as my third choice. It so cute with the big ribbon on top the shoes. I don't know but whenever I see ribbons I tend to buy i. That why this flip flop caught my eye. The ribbons and polka dots design makes me fall in love with it. It like create just for me. 

After looking at the shoes, I may just get one for myself . It just too tempting not to get one. The design are all so nice. And further more it is jelly shoes. How to resist right!

Yes so why not go online now and take a look at those gorgeous shoes! You may just fall in love and get one for yourself!

Don't wait later no more sizes!! Go browse now!

Cya 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search