Saturday 4 May 2013

Rosebullet shopping

As i mention a few post ago. I went to the shibuya girl fashion show.

Saw the jumper. Love at first sight. I go google it to check the price. Was so shock it cost $229.

Yes so expensive. Can buy a phone right. But so nice! It made up of 3 colours, pink, white and black. I thinking of getting black but it look black. (too dark lah those not into fashion ). So i thinking maybe white.

Finally after 1 year yesh i post a sponsor post, i got my long delay pay. I decide to go get the get jumper. Actually i think for half a day before in the end i go get it.

When i went for the fashion show, we were given 2 cards. 1 for rosebullet which we spend 300 , 100 discount and spend 150 at dipdrops get 50 discount. So worth it.

So i decide use rosebullet first instead. It till end of may. So i got time to spend it.

Around 6pm i decide to go. Reach the wheelock place store (it moved from marina bay sands to wheelock in april), half of the mall blackout. Lucky the store has power.

Side track abit. Those of you who read my post on rosebullet at marina bay sands 1 year ago. The store has moved to wheelock place as of today. I guess high rent and not much customer? I thinking going see the sale in the ends i miss it cause i forgot even though i blog about it. Gosh stupid right. In true someone make me angry. Argh!-.-

Back to the jumper story then. Saw the 3 colours. The pink is nice but i dont want look pink....
The black super nice but it just black. In the end get a white piece. I get a file bag too. Those look like a file but a bag actually.

So the bag end up free as i got the discount card.

Was a bit tight the jumper when i try! But can zip B-). I need lost more weight!!!

So gonna wear it soon.

Now thinking what should i get at dipdrops then hmmmm

Forgot to say on 15 may rosebullet having a opening sale :-)

See ya

Ps. How to lose tummy weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search