Monday 27 May 2013

Akira - local electronics brand

If you follow my instagram @orenjipyonpyon , you notice i just got a new tv after my old tv break down. Actually wanted a smart tv but i feel it not worth it as smart tv is not like smart phone or even a tablet.

Decide get philips led tv. 32inch. It kinda big in my room. I was like not use to big tv screen.

Actually i wanted get akira as it cheap. But i had bad experience with akira. My akira tv broke down after 6 months. The fuse problem. Gosh it LCD tv.
Repair and cost nearly SGD200. Yup warranty never cover -.-. After that as i need a dvd player. I go get a akira dvd player as it is cheap and i kinda dont want spend alot on it. It cost around SGD40.

Guess what broke down after 2 months. Gosh i just throw it away. Repair it hmmmm no thanks.

Now you know why i buy philips instead. Want get sharp but it 29inch same price as philips 32 inch.

I heard people say akira is good. They used no problem. Maybe depends i guess.

I think akira uses cheap specs that why break down. To make it cheap i guess. If not you cant get so cheap.

I never say i will not buy akira anymore but i will only get if it really worth the price.

Anyone heard of coby tv? Saw at giant. SGD 150 can get 20 inch tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search