Monday 13 May 2013

96° cafe [ch 8 drama]

Do any of you watch it? I been watching it everyday though on catch up tv. As work and stuff keep me from reaching home before even 10pm.

I guess most of you are hook to the show. It more like taiwanese idol drama unlike the usual family drama on ch 8. Actually they should show it on ch u instead as it has a younger age factor.

The actress are cute but why Tay ping hui. Doesnt he too old to act in a drama like this.

Pei Fen so cute...... Pretty... No wonder her radio show so popular. Since this her first acting. It ok if she look abit stone but guess what. She doesnt. But it still early to say as the more romantic part has yet to come.

I hate liqiao character. He not handsome. But somehow he get yuchen.

The dad is so funny. Weida best!!!. He should be with pie fen then roulin. The two big mouth roulin and jing feng be together.

Anyway more episode coming...

I saw they selling merchandise. That a first for mediacorp.(mediacock to most as they are crap hahahaha).

There t-shirt, cups and portable charger. The charger so cute! I think i go see if cheap.

Time to go watch on catch up tv..

Cute right pei fen <3

Update: Tonite episode was a freaking sad episode. I hope pei fen find a different boyfriend please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search