Monday 13 May 2013

Best boss ever the prequel

A lot people out there sure blame me for my post. Saying it my fault.

Yes i admit it was last minute saying i dont want the job. But atleast i do inform other then just go MIA.

I know he the boss need do alot to hired me. But there more then meet the eyes.

The story start like this. I wanted a job to add to my list of job. As i need more money i think why not. I got 2 choice. Both is sales promoter job. Yes a job i basically hate to the core. After trying out for 3 months end up, the supervisor or manager or i call him ass licking boss scold me and say i should just be a security job and another say i dont understand english is it.

It a nightmare thinking about it. I regreted resign from the admin job but no bonus, no increament, no allowance. So i guess i got to go. My portfolio of work was a lot more and more important then some of the programme dept.

Back to the story.  After a interview on last monday. I get another offer from a friend. Saying another sales promoter. She warn me though but i thought the boss wasnt as bad as a wolf. But i was damn wrong.

Two promoter job. 1) is electronic and 2)shirts.

On sunday he suppose to call me. Guess what? I message him twice. Call twice. He reply the message saying call back later. Best is say "Thanks i call you back later" But in the end around 8pm he call after i message him at 730pm.
What kind of management is this. Need wait till day before then inform me where i double confirm twice i start monday. On Friday call me ask Saturday? Wtf you kuku bird is it. I guess it a signal that i shouldnt work for him. I was just want to work as to add to my income.

Fast foward to today. I went early around 11am so to check out the dept store. Something cause me to decide not to even of thinking working there. Too personal but it one of hell place if i were to work there. Also too much bad memories.

Work was suppose to be 12-8pm. At around 11 45am i message him i not coming. I also not feeling well too. I just recover from on off fever.

But what he reply shock me. Yes as a manager of a retail company do this to me. Sent me a vulgar message.

He think that i just another kid trying to find extra money. Guess what dude you are wrong!

Like what xiaxue do. You making fun of her she fight back you all hide in a corner.

I admire her what she does. Even her husband is not singaporean.

Back to the story, it just damn shocking. First ever boss scold "fuck you" to me. I dont want reply if i do basically i fall to his low standard. Best is to make him infamous.

He just lucky i dont have his pics. What i doing now is feeling great i make him infamous. Guess when people make fun and bully me on forums they feel great too.

Okie dont want talk more. I just giving him free publicity...

Cya

Ps. I even cut my hair and dye black and even gel my hair. Haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search