Saturday 30 May 2015

Alt Yard

Last week I join on contest on Instagram for a new cafe in tampines. It located at Tampines west CC.

I won . Can't believe I won. The prize is 2 churros set, 2 dips, 2 cereal milk, 2 coffee, and 6 cupcake.

I collected my prize today.

It was delicious. As those who know me I always buy fluff bakery cup cakes.

The cafe is a joint between fluff bakery and penny university . Both are located in bugis area.

The new cafe is located at level 1 beside McDonald's and just in front of the basketball court.

I never go to the place before . Surprise to  see there starbuck. Tampines north only got burger king

And they are halal. Rare to find churros that is halal.

Why wait let go now.

Open Tuesday to Sunday
From 12pm onwards

Here are my prize...

Cya
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search