Wednesday 13 May 2015

Picture book - Sol's world

This is Jeanette Aw second book. It on sale now at major book stores. You can get it at MPH, Popular, Kinokuniya and other small bookstores.

Jeanette Aw is a award winning actress from Mediacorp. I never expect she can do a picture book. Her's first book was story about her.

I like picture book. I been collecting for quite some time. Picture book unlike most book tell lots of story. Also I like to see the artwork in the book.

I always dream of one day publish my own book. But since Singapore so tiny and can't even survive by writing a book. I choose not too.

Who know maybe one day my book will be publish.

For your info, Jeanette Aw will be having a book signing .
Details :
22/05/2015
Time :
2-3pm
Place :
Books Kinokuniya Orchard.

Do note that it only 1hr so best to go early to make sure you get the signature.

I will not reveal any thing on the book. You gonna buy it and read it.

Now back to my doodling.

Cya
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search