Monday 28 January 2013

It not a good week

First i get a phone i dont want! Then my card been wrongly charge. I need it to pay people and get stuff. Then on sat I go twice but nothing. Then today went out but I rarely enjoy myself!

Then though after get a sport top, I can go back happy but but but
SAW A ACCIDENT
GOSH! End up I no mood to even eat! It where I usually alight if I take the other bus! Lucky I didn't take the other bus! That road seem to be unlucky. 3 casualty now there and a few accidents. It seem to be horror feeling every time I alight there!
So now I dont dare even take bus there! It make me scared to even cross road now!

Haiz I really really unlucky! Everytime it January I don't get  good feelings about things! Argh! It just always happen.

I need relax maybe just go for gym!

Okie time to relax

'.'/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search