Thursday 10 January 2013

Comic Fiesta 2012

Finally I blog this long delay post. Not in the mood to blog about it due to the fact I didn't get to wear my costumes cause too small -.-||
Then I not enough cash too!

As you saw my KL trip post
Yesh this part of the trip! First day I wear my old costume from 2011. Zatchbell( still waiting for pics)
It was a last minute thing. I nothing else! Second day wanted to wear lolita but end up never! It like because of donno what end up just go for awhile
Maybe I should just go whole day there!
Maybe 2013 I go differently. Okie I try save up 1k then shop at KLCC hehe and go sungai wang shop for costume. Level 6 there a shop!!

I manage to buy just a few items. I bought 2 badges and a post card for gf
Nothing else to buy but you wanna go again

I try post the pics soon

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search