Sunday 27 January 2013

Double charge to my card

Actually i dont want post this. But the way they handle it. Make my blind boil.
A, you not so small company,
B, you a well known brand in tokyo
C, i been a customer for some time

If not cause of i need get the vip and spend $100 more
I will not go and even buy. A your service getting bad to worse. I still prefer your outlet at wisma atria isetan. It way better then at Tampines 1

Yes the outlet is Tampines 1. It just plain stupid how you handle the situation. What worse you can call your supervisor or manager and ask me talk to her on the phone!
Wtf! Then ask me for bank statement which i cant get it since it a Sat and the bank is closed by the time i realise.

Yes i should check yesterday. But they never inform me that the payment go through but they void it! I using debit not credit! Shouldn't you ask me if credit or debit?
I remember I go some shop in town they ask if I use debit or credit!!!!!
Yes it berskha ion orchard.

I am okie if you know how to talk to me!
Wtf can say maybe Ibanking got problem! If got, everyone will curse at DBS and it all over the news!!!

In the end I have to call the bank to cancel the payment! YES on my own!!
I about to report to CASE but case need pay 10 freaking bucks!! Wtf! Stupid!! To get back 100 need pay 10
End up get 80 plus minus tax!

Lemon law is no use! It craps I tell you! When it already so difficult to understand but yet it just making you more confuse!

All of you may ask what shop is it! It dip drops Tampines 1. I decide to reveal cause I want you to know if you decide to shop there.

Best is all ask got size! Wtf you don't even know the brand!

It suppose be high class become low whRm auntie bought it!!

Haiz!!
Now need wait 3-5 days till get back my money! Lucky I never go shop just now and check my bank acct to confirm. Thank for ibanking!!

It wasnt useful till today I realise it worth it to have it!!!

Go join if you have not!

Anyway I selling my softbank 005sh phone!
(^.^)/

Lucky I wasnt there to scold them!! Damn lucky them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search