Wednesday 19 December 2012

Lelong : Cheap Preloved clothes for sale

Hi hi hi all,
Selling all my unused clothes. Some are brand new and some used once or twice. Mostly are used for review or bought impulse

So selling all for only $2 yes $2 each
Plus postage is $2.50 each

Buy 5 free postage

Meet up only at Tampines MRT
Others depend if I going there as I selling it so cheap(MRT fare is already $1.50:-D)

Not for fussy buyer! All clothes will be wash before I post out. Unless you don't want it to be wash and prefer you to wash your own!

Here are the clothes

Brand new forever 21 wrap skirt
Still with tag

All for $2.50 yes all 3 tank top

Like leather shorts

There a tied up at the waist area

Bubble shorts so comfy for cold weather

Jeans shorts

2 in 1 top with a tube inside ( sew together)

Tube dress

Jeans with back zip

More will be up once I finish taking photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search